Thursday 13 November 2014

The interview script


Script

 

Kadeem & Imran – Actors in the interview.

Jake – Cameraman/Director

Sherron – Cameraman/Writer

 

Kadeem walks through the door. (Imran is sitting on a wheelie chair.)

 

Kadeem: What’s up Imran! (Kadeem sits down. Kadeem and Imran hand shake each other)

Imran: What’s up bro!

Imran: Did you see the basketball game last night between Heats and Celtics?

Kadeem: Nah man! How was it?

Imran: It was an intense game. Heat won by 2 buckets.

Kadeem: What was the score?

Imran: 102 – 98 to Heats.

Kadeem: Who made the game winning shot?

Imran: It was Lebron James. He got an alley-oop from Dwayne Wade and he dunked it.

Kadeem: That’s sick!

Imran: How come you missed the game?

Kadeem: I was playing GTA V. I got the game on release date and I only just started playing it now….2 months later.

Imran: Dude what’s wrong with you?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Kadeem: I don’t know, I just had a lot of school work to do.

Imran: Alright fair enough that’s cool.

Kadeem: I got to go now; I have to do my work.

Imran: Alright bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment